What's the minimum requirement to join?
- Competition Drivers Club (CDC) membership – $40.
- Cams license level 2 speed – $140.
- ITA event entry fee – $175 track night / $245 track day.
- WA Time Attack entry fee – $TBC street class / $TBC tuner & racer classes.
Does my car have to be licensed / registered?
- No. Your car does not need to be licensed / registered.
- No open wheelers allowed.
Are there any basic vehicle requirements?
- 1KG fire extinguisher properly mounted (no cable ties).
- Tow point stickers – Front and rear.
- Battery location sticker.
Are passengers allowed?
- ITA track events – Yes. Passengers are allowed.
- WA Time Attack events – Strictly no passengers allowed due to our insurance policy restrictions.
Are other car clubs allowed?
- ITA track events – No. We run under single cams car club permit – Our nominated club is CDC.
- WA Time Attack track events – Yes. Other car clubs are allowed.
What is the attire requirement?
- Helmet with AS/NZS 1698 standard sticker (motor cross helmets not allowed).
- Long Pants.
- Long sleeves.
- Fully enclosed shoes.
What is the format of the race?
- Fully timed laps with Natsoft – Results will be live on the day.
- 5 laps in total – 1 warm up lap, 3 hot laps and 1 cool down lap.
- 1 lap usually ranges from 1 minute to 1.20 minutes.
- Timing gear will be installed on every vehicle prior to the race starting and removed after the race.
Do I need to have track experience?
- No experience needed to drive Infinite series track events.
- Perfect for beginners who want to start tracking their car.
- A good platform for those who want to start getting into motorsport.
- We have professional instructors on site who have been instructing for years – free of
charge and ready to guide you at anytime.
- Experience only essential for WA Time Attack events.