Requirements to join event
- Competition Drivers Club membership – $40
- Event entry fee – $160 / $230
- Cams License Level 2 Speed – $135
Car to be licensed / rego?
- Car does not need to be licensed / rego
- No open wheelers allow
- 1KG fire extinguisher
- Tow points sticker (Front and Rear)
- Battery location sticker
Any passengers allow?
- Strictly no passengers allow due to insurance policy.
Others car club allow?
- No, because we run under single cams car club permit.
- Helmet with AS/NZS 1698 standard sticker. Motor cross helmets not allow.
- Long Pants
- Long sleeves
- Fully covered shoes
Format of the race
- Fully timed with Natsoft, results will be live on the day.
- 5 laps in total, including 1 warm up lap, 3 hot laps, and 1 cool down lap.
- Timing gear will be install on every vehicle that is racing during the day.
How many track time / seat time do I get?
- Generally speaking, 1 lap is ranging from 1minute to 1.20minute
Experience on track?
- No experience needed to drive on the track
- Perfect for beginners who want to start tracking their car.
- A good platform for those who want to start getting into motorsport.
- We have professional instructors who have been instructing for years, they are free of
charge and ready to guide you anytime.